Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ta-da-ish moment

Actually I've finished crocheting one of the pillows and without waiting for the other to be completed, I've started another... Very typical of me!

Anyway... It's been a fun project in many ways. Instead of making the granny squares first, and attaching the flowers on them, I first crocheted the flowers and used them as the center of my granny squares. I wanted this pillow to accompany the previously started, but not finished one, so the main color of this pillow is ecru as well.



Then, while searching for other alternatives for more crochet pillows, I came across with Sarah London's "Wool Eater Blanket" tutorial and started my third pillow project immediately. I've added another round with turquoise since the photograph was taken. Here's the wool eater pillow in progress.



Next weekend I'll get 3 pillows, and ask the tailor in the neighborhood to sew pillow cases for me because 1. I don't have a sewing machine and 2. Surprise Surprise! I don't know how to sew. I'll show the finalized pillows when they're finished.

Have a happy Monday and a fantastic week y'all!

7 comments:

İkizBebek said...

çok güzel olmuş,bu arada arka planda kalmış ama koltukta harika :)
sevgiler.

Handmade with love by G said...

Teşekkür ederim dünyanın en güzel ikiz bebeklerinin annesi :)))

O blogu said...

Oh, what a lovely mosaic! Gorgeous colors!!!
Greetings,
Emilia

Lavanta Bahçesi said...

Mükemmelll!

Handmade with love by G said...

Thank you very much Emilia :)

Handmade with love by G said...

Ahu çok pardon, yorumunu tesadüfen fark ettim. Sanırım bu yorum sistemini değiştirmem lazım, çünkü notification olmayınca da bak 2 küsur ay sonra gördüm yorumunu.

Beğenmene sevindim. Benim de favori yastığım kendisi ;)

Sevgiler,
Gonca

Chez Chouke said...

Hi Gonca,

thank you for your comment on my chezchouke-blog. Love your flowergrannypillow, it's so sweet!

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Judith

chezchouke.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.