Sunday, March 28, 2010

Inspiration

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm still alive. I'll write longer during the week I promise. Until then, please enjoy the following photos. The first one is my favorite cupcake ever. I haven't tasted it, but if I ever had the chance, I don't think I'd be able take a bite as I am not that heartless to eat something that looks this elegant!




And the latter is my felt version of this beautiful yet inaccessible, at least for now due to living on different continents, cupcake designed by Louise Winther Dueholm, the lovely founder and the editor of Cake Journal.





Making it was so much fun. And now looking at these two photos is also cheering me up. Hope the feeling is contagious and you feel the same each time you come here.

Have a happy Monday and a fantastic week y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.