Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Home is where the cat is

In our case, home is where the cats are...

Cat #1 A 8,5-year-old male cat. Loves sitting on my lap and chewing yarns until they break if I knit long enough for him to feel he's neglected. He never gets bored of his ears being scratched.



Cat #2 She's 7 years old. She doesn't like cuddles, but interestingly lets me kiss her as much as I want.



Cat #3 She's about the same age as #1. Sorry about the quality of the picture. She is so shy that she always hides somewhere whenever I take the camera.



By the way, have I told you before that my favorite period of classical music is Baroque? I just love the soothing effect of the notes and instruments of this period. Especially the string orchestras.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.