Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Wreath

Since the day I noticed the Springtime Wreath at Attic24, I've been planning to make something like that for Christmas. And here's my version of a crochet Christmas Wreath...


I started making it yesterday morning, and in the afternoon it was finished. I used exactly the same numbers of stitches in Lucy's tutorial. The only difference I made was not to change colors in every other row. For the rest of it I'm planning to add a tutorial tomorrow if the light is good enough to take pictures. And hopefully I'll change the picture in this post as well because I couldn't capture the exact colours of the pretend branches and holly leaves due to poor sunlight.

8 comments:

Louise said...

Looks great , I'm looking forward to hearing how you did it !
Louise x

Handmade with love by G said...

Hiya Louise,

I hope my newbie tutorial won't confuse you LOL You're a talented crafter, so I guess it is a piece of cake for you :)

Love,

Gonca

Louise said...

I like it so much I've made a link to this page in today's post !

Handmade with love by G said...

It's very flattering being given a link by a lovely crafter like you Louise :) Thank you very much :))

Love,

Gonca

YarnRoundHook said...

This is wonderful! Need a new project - this might be it!

Handmade with love by G said...

You're a very talented crafter... this won't take you long to finish ;)

By the way, I loved your blankets! :)

Love,

Gonca

Jacey said...

Love the wreath, pity I haven't got time to make one, never mind there's always next year.xx

Handmade with love by G said...

Hiya Jacey :)

Actually it's a quick project, but apparently you're really busy with preparing some nice stuff for the Christmas Fair, so as you've said, there's always next year ;)

Love,

Gonca

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.