Sunday, August 22, 2010

Holiday


The last 5 weeks have been soooo hot that I haven't been able to upload anything here. I was hoping to start a few new projects this summer, but obviously I didn't foresee that a summer could be this hot in this city. It was either 29 or 30 C at night, and with the help of humidity 36 C felt 50 C something during the day. I couldn't saw, crochet or knit anything at all.

Enough with complaints! I'm off to the sea for 20 days this afternoon. After a long journey-a 14-hour-bus trip- I'll be swimming in the bluest and cleanest sea ever in my country. Will be back in 2 weeks. Till then take care of yourselves and don't give up checking here, because I'll be back with "sneak-peek" pics of my new shop updates.


2 comments:

NiLaY said...

beautiful photo :)

Handmade with love by G said...

Awww thank you Nilay :) It's so flattering to receive such a lovely comment from such a great photographer like you :)))

Love,
G.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.